Friday, January 1, 2010
Review: Etude House Plumping Lip Tint
Another one of the 3 products that I've purchased from Etude House in SM Megamall.
It's the Plumping Lip Tint. I got the pink one for a change..hahaha!
There are only 2 colors available in this line: PINK and RED.
I've so many red and orange lipcolors in my containers that I've decided to give pink a try...and I hate to say this, but I love it! I like how it fits me.
Usually pink doesn't suit me (and my personality) at all. So I don't really have many pink objects or clothes unless they're given to me as gifts.
Anyway, on with my review.
Current Price: P 348.00
- It's has a minty feel on the lips when applied (good for a hot, summer day)
- has a pretty sheen of pink to it.
- it's not sticky
- doesn't dry the lips...It actually moisturizes the lips!! ***I don't usually put lipbalm before I apply lipsticks, etc. So my lips are more often chapped and dry..I'm just lazy applying lipbalms.
- The pretty "shine" lasts quite long on the lips.
- It really doesn't plump the lip (you don't feel it plumping), but it gives the illusion of a slightly plump, healthy lips.
- cute spatula like applicator. Gives an even coat of the product.
Here's what it looks like:
- When you first apply it, it smells like medicine (smells like Bisolvon--it's a cough syrup haha!) or like a synthetic strawberry smell...yeah something like that. Don't worry the smell doesn't last that long and it doesn't really bother me at all.
- It has a very small packaging (don't be fooled with what's on the picture)...Yeah, it's cute, but I still want more quantity of the product.
- For me, it's kinda expensive for a little thing.
Wanna see what it looks like on mah lips?? Yeah, sure! Read the NOTE before proceeding.
- I have pale lips in general (because I'm anemic), BUT the outer part of my lips is quite dark and I hate it!!! So trying on nude lipsticks and lightly pigmented pink lipsticks looks FUGLY on me.
- My lips has a weird shape. It isn't noticeable in person, but on a very close up shot pic. It's very noticeable. Mah lips are not perfect.
So here is my bare lips:
No lipbalms whatsoever...very dry, quite chapped, quite dark..all that ugly things..hahaha!
Now, after I applied the Plumping Lip Tint.
Lovin' the product!
Rating: 5 out of 5 stars!!