Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Etude and Avon Hauls

Had a wallet bashing this week, so I should not be purchasing anything for the rest of the month...I hope...

First of is my avon haul! I've been collecting their lipsticks for quite a while now because they always have lipsticks (from some of their introductory lines and mainstay) on sale. I find that they have good quality lipstick at reasonable prices. (^_^)

This month, I bought their Ultra Moisture Rich Sheer Lipticks (fyi: P209 each)..I didn't buy them all because I have to stay within my budget..hahaha! I also tried their upcoming lipstick line which are like their longwear lipsticks because the prices are really really cheap..I've discovered that their introductory prices of any of their products are really cheap...I thought it was a coincidence at first...(-_-") For every purchase of even a single longwear lipstick (which I believe is only P209) also comes with a cute pouch and the super shock mascara for only P90....not bad!

Here it is:
I also went with my husband to Megamall yesterday 'cause he needed an ink refill. I wasn't feeling well yesterday, but I still took the chance to buy Etude products because we only seldom go to Megamall...I was planning to buy more of their Peach Water glosses, but decided to wait for next time because I was tempted to buy nail polishes....again.....but I did buy their eyeliner which, acc. to what I've read from reviews, is of good quality. We'll see about that...

Here it is:

 
Until now, I'm wondering what is the top coat and what is the base coat between the 2 transparent polishes you see here? (the light pink one and the colorless one)...If any of you know which is which, just comment below..thanks! (^_^)
Along with my purchase, they gave me this plastic folder with a korean celebrity on it... I know he starred in Boys Over Flower, but I don't care..I still wish they gave me the free eyelash curler instead of this...My husband was laughing and making fun my freebie again...hahahaha!

This is my 2nd time to be given a folder w/ this guy on it. First, was a pink one which by the way I hate pink so double hate on that folder which I currently use as a placemat for dirt hahahahaha! Then this baby blue one..I'M NOT A FAN OF HIS.....Yes, obsessed die-hard fans! hate all you want about what I've written, I don't care! I'll be gloating my ass off! hahahahahahahahahaha!

8 comments:

  1. Oh I SO wish they had an Etude House in the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had supershock before but i gave it away.
    gusto ko pa naman nun. haha. maybe ill try to look for a replacement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @meowcake: don't worry! we also have some UK brands that we want to have here in the Philippines..lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @girlw/glasses: supershock is always on sale! take advantage of it asap! (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHAHAHAHHA FREE FOLDER THAT MADE ME LAUGH!
    Love your blog - check mine out sometime?
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha! Thanks! Sure! I'll be checking your blog! (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry I can't make a video response...sorry again! v(-_-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. sabi sa website nila, yung light pink daw yung top coat and the colorless is the base coat :)

    ReplyDelete