Sunday, February 7, 2010

Swatches/Review: NYX Lipsticks

My first NYX lipsticks! I think I hit the jackpot on these colors!

I love them all! I'm going to buy more in the future!

My first batch of NYX lipsticks are:


**Fig - my perfect pink lipstick! I can't imagine color PINK would look good on me w/o me looking like barbie! This color brighten up my face!
**Frappucino - One of my perfect nude lipsticks!
**Mars - Another one of my perfect nude lipsticks!
**B52 - Great for everyday wear!

Before I show the swatches on my lips, here's an idea of what my bare lips looks like (not moisturized):

Natural light:
w/ flash:

Swatches on Lips:

Natural light:
FIG
 

also looks great w/ clear gloss on!


FRAPPUCINO
 
it is also buildable!


MARS

also buildable!
 

B52

also buildable!!

w/ flash:
FIG

looks great w/ clear gloss!


FRAPPUCINO

another pic! love this lipstick!


MARS


B52


Here's an extra!!! Me Wearing NYX round lipstick in FIG


hope this helps! Enjoy! (^_^)

2 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie. I've just awarded you with the "I Love Your Blog" award because...well...I love your blog! Here's the link to your award: http://meowcake.blogspot.com/2010/02/i-love-your-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete