Just a quick review on Avon Ultra Moisture Sheer Lipsticks that I bought on my last haul. I've already collected almost all of the sheer lipsticks so I think it's about time to collectively review and swatch 'em all.
My Sheer Lipstick Army
From left to right: sheer nectar, sheer mauve, sheer nude, sheer red, sheer spice, sheer plum
*You can tell that the sheer nectar is my favorite..it complements my skintone perfectly, great for everyday wear and matches almost everything!
Comment on all of them:
- creamy and glides on smoothly
- has a nice faint smell
- buildable colors
- affordable (I bought this 'cause it was on sale for P235...this ultra moisture sheer lipsticks seldom go on sale ya know!)
- moisturizes my lips really well (I'm lazy applying a lip balm)
- staying power is quite good especially the sheer red, sheer plum and sheer spice.
- the sheer red, sheer spice and sheer plum is not that SHEER when applied which could be a problem to those people who bought it for its sheer finish (not a problem w/ me though)...I know I've said SHEER to many times.
Before the swatches (my bare lips w/o lip balm on):
That's it for my current sheer collection (^_^)
Have a nice day!