I got this for free from my sister-in-law. She wanted me to try this out before she use this (she's quite skeptical with skincare products) and the curious me, being my own guinea pig, gladly accepted the offer to try this product. It's very expensive to begin with!
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair is a serum which means the ingredients is more concentrated than face creams or lotions that we usually use, giving our skin an extra boost of moisture or anti-aging benefits. Because serums absorbs easier in our skin, they are more effective than using face creams alone.
I'm not getting any younger, so it's better for me to start taking extra care of my skin now than start later. Like my favorite professor said, "Prevention is always better than cure."
"Helps repair the appearance of past damage while protecting your skin from the aging effects of our environment. Works with the body's natural renewal mechanism to help your skin recover from the day's environmental aggressions."
To use: Apply before your moisturizer
After using the products for a month...Pro:
- it is really effective in reducing fine lines. I can't say if it will also have a fast effect on deeper lines and wrinkles 'cause I don't have one...yet! (Pls. refer to the picture that's posted below)
- it's like botox in a bottle..hahaha! (Pls. refer to the picture that's posted below)
- my skin also looks plumper and less sallow after I've applied this.
- has a slight moisturizing effect.
- When I wake up in the morning, I've observed that my skin is softer and smoother.
- Results are quite immediate for me...quite surprising for something this small.
- The applicator is like a dropper which is very helpful in not wasting excess product and is hygienic.
- great for all skin types
- did not break me out.
- the scent is very, very subtle that it's not really noticeable unless you purposely sniff it very close from the bottle.
- very, very expensive. I don't know the prize for a very tiny bottle, but my sister-in-law said that it's very expensive. I think her aunt doesn't want to tell her the prize. Just google for the prize. (^_^)
- I don't think this is available in the Philippines.
- I think bigger bottles are available, but of course! it's more expensive.
I use my left hand to apply products on my face. (Yep! left-handed)
This was my random observation after I applied the serum a few times. I looked at my fingers and I can see the difference. I haven't used any hand cream or moisturizer on my hands.
LEFT HAND: (W/ the serum)
Look at the index, middle and ring finger. they look plumper and the fine lines were almost gone!
RIGHT HAND: (w/ nothing on)
Look at the index, middle and ring finger. Fine lines are obvious and the fingers looks sick like life was sucked of them. To think this hand gets lesser work than the left one.
Will I buy again?
- Of course! If have the money to afford it..hahaha!