The sale price is still a bit steep (P150) than the price (P120) in a Missha branch here in the Philippines, considering its their cheapest nail polish line, but I still bought it because the nail polishes that are available in Missha in the Philippines lacks variety. Sucks because I love collecting unique colors.
Missha The Style Nail Polish PK001
A very beautiful, milky, peachy flesh color
- unique heart shaped bottle (Missha trademark)
- doesn't have a very strong nail polish smell.
- true to the color in the bottle
- dries quickly
- has wide variety of colors
- a bit expensive for a small nail polish
- did not last very long. Stayed on 3 days max.
- minor cracks and chipping seen at day 2 (I do chores everyday)
- a bit streaky when applied, but it really didn't bother me.
- had to put on 3-4 coats cause it's quite sheer...I think almost all light, milky colored nail polish do that.
All in all a so-so product, but I still love the color.
What it looks like on the nail: