Thursday, March 4, 2010

2nd NYX Haul!

My second NYX haul arrived last week before I said I will be MIA for my thesis defense..I quite regret I stopped blogging just for that..Anyway, I really want to forget that moment in my life.

Now, I'll be able to give swatches of my purchase in the near future..just going to watermark them before I post the pictures so stay tuned!


I also got a freebie from my purchase which is great! The perfume called Heiress by Paris Hilton actually reminded me of my childhood when my mother has a very same smell perfume as this, but it's from a different brand..I can't remember...I love that smell!! Maybe, I'll purchase a bottle of this after I've tested the scent again! Thanks digitaltraincase! (^_^) another very fast, no hassle transaction! 'till my next order!!! (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment