Monday, March 8, 2010

Review/Swatches: Etude House Peach Water Glosses in Apricot Water and Watermelon Water

After a long time I've finally managed to give another review of the Etude House Peach Water Glosses that I'm almost finished collecting! (^_^)

I already gave a review on my first Peach Water Gloss in Peach Milk and my review on these 2 glosses are almost the same with my first review and if you don't mind going back through my blog, you can just read my opinion about the Etude House Water Gloss in Peach Milk (^_^). The only difference is that these 2 glosses are very sheer compared to Peach Milk which made my lips a bit lighter (in a good way). all in all, I love them all! They have their own unique look on my lips (if you look at it closely) hahaha!

Apricot Water - More of an orange-y pink colored lip gloss that doesn't really show that much. hahaha!
Natural light:
W/ flash:

Watermelon Water - this pretty weird-named gloss is a pinky peach colored lip gloss, but it's more sheer than the Peach Milk which is a creamy light pink colored lip gloss.
Natural light:
W/ flash:

Lip Swatches:

Apricot Water
Natural Light:
W/ flash:

Watermelon Water
Natural light:
W/ flash:

Have a nice day!

2 comments:

  1. so pretty! these glosses look so "juicy" on you. i hope to try these someday. it's hard to find Etude products in Canada :(

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! maybe you could find sellers in ebay. try it! (^_^)

    ReplyDelete