My skin is acidic. I have a combination, sensitive type of skin and depending on the weather my skin is either normal to oily or normal to dry which is weird. It's quite a pain sometimes to have this kind of skin "type" because ALL kinds of makeup that I put on my skin oxidizes like there's no tomorrow! Even bright eyeshadows that I put on in the morning turns darker by the end of the day (there's a big difference between turning darker to fading)...Choosing a shade that's right for my skintone will turn ridiculously darker on me.
BUT! I'm still thankful because having acidic skin has it's advantages. I can use a foundation or a bb cream that is a shade or 2 lighter than my skintone.-- As you all know, bb creams have limited shades available because it usually caters to people of lighter color.
In this case I've proven yet again that I can get away with a bb cream shade that is insanely lighter color than my skintone (as long as the shade has a yellow undertone in it).
the color is almost white don'tcha think?!?! (^_^)
- coverage is sheer, but it evened out my skin well. (People who needed more coverage will not benefit from this.)
- did not break me out
- I've observed that my skin is not that oily by midday, unlike when I used my Missha Perfect Cover BB cream which made my skin very oily on my forehead and nose area by midday.
- It more on the yellow undertone which is great. Missha is slightly on the cooler undertone (which sometimes look weird on me) even though it is a darker shade than the EH Precious Mineral BB cream.
- The scent (which is pleasant) is subtle and will disappear after a few minutes.
- gave a slightly luminous finish (I don't like a matte look on my face.)
- more affordable than Missha or even my favorite Skinfood bb cream.
- none so far.
Will I buy?
- Sure! I'll buy the full size one next time!