I should've posted this a long, long time ago after I did swatches on my second batch of NYX round lipsticks.
Better late than never, right?
NYX Cream Blush in Golden
It has a beautiful peachy pink color with very fine gold shimmers in it.
- lasts a very long time even in a very hot weather. (I sweat a lot during the day, but it still there. great buy!)
- great as a highlighter. Very handy for me because it's already summer time!
- very creamy. A little product goes a long way.
- because summer is already here in the Philippines, I tend to tan more than I already am, (but I'm "anemic" pale on colder months). So, the color doesn't really show up on my skin. Most of the time the blush color is the same with my skin tone. I only use this as a highlighter.
- Lighter skintone will benefit from both the pigmentation and shimmer it gives.
- not available locally. just bought it from my online seller, digitaltraincase.
I applied the cream blush thicker so you could see its pigmentation on the skin. If I applied it the normal way, then you won't see anything at all except for a small shimmering part of my skin.
Hope this helps!