Sunday, February 14, 2010

Another Etude House Haul.......Yep.....

Yep! I know...I know, I said last time that I should not spend again for the rest of the month because I've already had 2 consecutive hauls last week, BUT! this hauls will also be counted as an extension of my 2nd etude haul. WHY?!

Because I reserved a duo fiber brush last time I went there, so I had to go back yesterday to pick it up. I took the opportunity to buy some products again because the saleslady recognized me and said that I should get their free bb cream sample if my purchase will sum up to P1000........I thought sure...because I don't want another plastic folder....so! I gave in and bought 2 more of their peach water glosses that I said last time, I will purchase the next time I visit there...I', quite disappointed w/ the color payoff of the 2 glosses that I've bought..I wish I just bought the strawberry milk one....oh well, next time! hahahaha!

I also bought their lip and eye makeup remover which according to reviews is quite good and super inexpensive...I'm already looking for an alternative to my Lancome Bi-facil eye makeup remover because it's very expensive...I've already done an experiement to compare the 2...for me, nothing can compare to my Lancome Bi-facil (my HG eye makeup remover), but I have to stay within what I can really afford....I'm going to miss my HG eye makeup remover when I finish this...  o(-_-)o

2 comments:

  1. how much was the duo fibre brush? looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. here in the Philippines, it's P428 (philippine peso)...just convert it to your currency..the duo fiber brush is great! I tested it and it's soft! Many reviews said it's comparable to the MAC stippling brush. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete