Putting depressing matters aside, I bought my first NYX cream blush. I bought it at the same time I bought my first NYX lipsticks...I know I have many reviews to make and I'm way behind my schedule with things I should've reviewed a long time ago.
NYX Cream Blush in ROSE PETAL
My original plan was to buy NYX cream blush in "NATURAL", but my seller accidentally made a mistake and gave me the "ROSE PETAL" one. It's ok with me (^_^) no hard feelings because I collect things...hahahah! and she said that they almost look the same so I'm not really missing anything major...but I will still get that "NATURAL" one because I'm always curious! hahaha!
- very creamy!
- very pigmented! a little goes a long way!
- pigmentation is still good even after a long day in a very very hot weather like here in the Philippines! I'm amazed that most of the blush did not wear off even if I sweat like a pig...literally...I sweat a lot as early as 10 am in the morning because of our very very hot weather.
- the blush is quite big! I'm surprised! it would take me a very long time to finish this.
- not readily available here in the Phil., but I ordered online from digitaltraincase. No hassle, fast and efficient ordering from her and I like that! Don't worry I'm going to order more! She gives the lowest prices of NYX products, so far, here in the Phil.
- a bit expensive (P360) than the price offered in the US, but hey! I'm not in the US!
Here are the swatches:
in natural light:
the unblended (left) and blended side (right). I made the blended side darker to make it more visible for ya. Giving you the idea of what to expect with the pigmentation when applied on the skin.
I'm not really the blush type of girl (I only own 2 blushes -- one is from a local brand here in the philippines and the 2nd one is this). I'm more of a lipstick, lipgloss, and nailpolish girl, but having this would make me want to try more blushes next time! (^_^)
have a nice day!