Monday, February 8, 2010

I Love Your Blog Award!

I've been awarded for the second time! This time by Meowcake. Thanks you very much! I didn't know somebody like my blog..(^_^)


 

Rules:
Post award on your blog.

Link the person who has given you the award.

Pass the award to 15 other blogs you've discovered.

Remember to contact the bloggers you've nominated.

The winners:

1. Girl With Glasses
2. Poorita Pashionistah
3.  The Nail Polish Ninja
4. Politely Pink!
5. Moment of Soliloquy
6. lollipop26writes (I hope she'll duscover this someday)
7. skinheaven
8. Meowcake (^_^)
9. Victoria India

That's pretty much the blogs I follow most of the time. (^_^)

1 comment:

  1. gosh youve come a long way.. tingnan mo nmn blog ko, la laman.. i couldn't keep it up, hehehe! am now more active at chictopia.. Check mo: http://www.chictopia.com/greenvases

    ReplyDelete