Monday, January 4, 2010

I Was Tagged?? Happy 101 Award!!!


disclaimer: I don't own this picture.

I've been tagged and given an award for the very first time in my life. LOL!

Thanks GIRL WITH GLASSES a.k.a "JING" for taggine me. (^_^)
http://girlwithglasses143.blogspot.com/2010/01/happy-101-award.html

 Post 10 things that make you happy, try to do at least one of them today, link back to the person who awarded you and pass along for up to ten people."

1. Post more blog reviews. (later!)


2. Finish chapter 1-3 of my thesis.

3. Changing my nail polish color again (check!). Now it's teal!!


4. Finish up the Crema de Fruta in the fridge. (next victim! later!)


5. Defeat the Bloons in Bloons of Tower Defense 4 with my Super Monkeys  in the Advanced level!! (check www.y8.com..you'll know what I mean)


6. Buy the first book of J.L Smith.....I'm itching to start reading novels again!!!!! I should finish my thesis first!!!


7. Learning more about computers w/ the help of my husband. (he's a computer genius..he just doesn't know it...he just needs more boost of self-esteem.)


8. Save money for my weekend mini haul....hihihihi! (more nail polishes to come!)

9. Finish reading my handouts for the exams tomorrow.


10. Organize my things for school (again.) My mind is also cluttered when my things are cluttered...so I want to clean up and organize!

I'M PASSING THIS AWARD TO THE FF:


- Poorita Pashonistah
- Ogot
- Meowcake
- Sarah (Skin Heaven)
- Angie (The Nail Polish Ninja)
- and to everyone who reads my blog ANONYMOUSLY...I'm watching you!! hahaha! joke!!


ENJOY!




1 comment: