Friday, April 8, 2011

Review: EOS Lipbalm (Holiday Collection)

These EOS lipbalms was part of their 2010 holiday collection with Pomegranate Raspberry as their limited edition flavor which I'm currently using.

                                          
Where: online (Getsophisticated onlineshop facebook page)
Current Price: P700 with shipping

The holiday collection comes in a pack of 3's that fits inside this mini pouch. this mini pouch is reusable, by the way. 

Ingredients: (Click picture to enlarge)
As you can see, the company used "all natural" ingredients to make this lipbalm.

Comments:
Pros:
- cute packaging.
- smells nice and tastes sweet.
-made from "all-natural" ingredients...I'm not really particular with this, but it still good to know.

Cons:
- a bit expensive for a drugstore brand.
- not available locally.
- performance is SO-SO for the price. I currently have dry lips that the sides of my mouth has a crack in it and it stings! This lipbalm only moisturize my lips for about 4 hours or so before I have to apply again, but it soothes my crack lips quite well.


 I did not swatch these anymore because it goes on tintless anyway. (^_^)v 

Other observations: 
The "Sweet Mint" smells like Burt's Bees Lipbalm, but I haven't tried it out yet to know what it tastes like.



4 comments: