Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Quick Review: BRTC Aqua Clean Massage Cleansing Cream

This is my very first cleansing cream I bought online when I started entering the world of makeup. This was also the time when Korean beauty products wasn't even popular here in the Philippines.

I guess I'm one of the early "enthusiasts" who uses asian beauty products not yet, popular here. I don't even have a blog at that time, but luckily, I took a picture of my early purchases. I guess, I unconsciously plan in creating a blog then?

I only have one blurry picture of this...sorry.

Price: 
I forgot, sorry...I bought it online, by the way.

Smell:
I remember it has a fresh, light scent that I really like. 

Consistency:
quite runny consistency, like a really light lotion.

Color:
very light blue

Comments:

Pros:
- did not cause any breakouts
- doesn't sting
- nice smell
- doesn't feel very oily

Cons:
- not locally available.
- I remember it stings my eyes a bit and it gives me a clouded vision.
- doesn't really melt makeup (especially waterproof) that well.

Overall:
- this product is so-so...honestly, it's quite forgettable.

No comments:

Post a Comment