I know this nail polish has been out in the market for quite a while now, but I would still like to do a swatch on it anyway.
OPI: Dating a Royal
as always, I love blue in all shades.
- last me the whole week without chipping which is great.
- doesn't have that strong nail polish smell. It did not trigger my asthma.
- I like the flat applicator...sorry if I don't have a picture of that.
-looks gorgeous topped with a matte-finish topcoat.
- expensive. I remember paying this for P380, but now, I think it's already P400 online.
- not readily available.
- it has a jelly-like finish to it. This means that I have to apply 3 coats of this to make it really opaque.
This is what it looks like when I applied a matte-finish topcoat. For me, it's gorgeous!