Sunday, January 2, 2011

A New Blog Soon...Need your suggestions...Blabber some more...

Yep, I said it! I'm planning on creating a new blog for one of my favorite hobbies besides makeup and skincare...it's more on photography (well, random amateur photos only...no need to expect a pro work...I don't even have a DSLR...hahaha!), some of my doodle art, and some crazy, random thoughts and ideas that might inspire me to write it in my new blog.

I was just wondering what blog site is best to use if I want to post more photos? (e.g. wordpress, blogger, etc.)

I hope ya'll visit my new blog once it's up...you don't have to follow if you don't want to...just visit...because I'm proud to show off my masterpiece...hahahahahaha!!


Why would I create a new blog just for this?

...Because I'm doing myself a favor before it's too late.

Yes, I am following my heart starting this year and I think this would be a good outlet for an amateur like me to improve and learn on what I have been loving to do since I was very young. I will try to learn by self-study and learning from other people's experience first before I plan to pursue a formal study on what category of "art" I would like to concentrate more on.

...Am I too old for this? Am I too late to study?

I'm feeling my life would be one heck of a roller coaster ride once I've made up my mind to go serious on this hobby. God help me.

4 comments:

  1. I prefer blogspot, tell me once u've moved to your new blog! I'll definitely following you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, it'll be great if it were on blogspot that way, it'll be a whole lot easier for me to follow you, but tumblr is pretty good for media stuff too <3 this sounds really exciting! i can't wait to read what you have in store <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. then I guess I have to choose blogspot...hehehe! I'm wondering what are the features of tumblr...

    ReplyDelete