This was actually one of the "impulse" purchase that I've mentioned in my past post when there was one time that SM Northedsa was having a one-day weekday sale that I think, not many people knew about...including me. Fortunately, my sister-in-law and I were there and of course, we got a little crazy with almost everything..hehehe!
At that time, Maybelline was having a 30% off on all items so, I grabbed the opportunity to try their lipstick which I have always been planning on trying anyway and I bought this:
Maybelline Colorsensational Moisture Extreme Lipstick in Soft Azallea
This was the first lipstick that caught my attention at that time...I guess you could say, it was "love at first sight" hahaha! Surprisingly, I haven't seen any reviews or swatches of this lipstick. It's quite disappointing that people would pass up on this beautiful lipstick color.
As you can see, this looks like a bright rose pink w/ a hint of berry...and no, it's not fuschia pink.
- it is a cream finish
- quite moisturizing, but you still need to apply lipbalm before the lipstick for smoother application.
- staying power is amazing!
- pigmentation is great!
- stains the lips which will look like you only applied a lipstain and honestly, it still looks great.
- from my experience, this shade brightens my face, making it look more alive!
- smells good...like watermelon.
- glides on smoothly.
- affordable, especially if you buy maybelline products during sales...I bought this for P209.30 only
sorry for the crappy photo.
Note: if you apply this lipstick straight from the tube, you will get the full effect of the pigmentation it gives. So if you want to get a sheer wash (like a lipstain look), apply a small amount of lipcolor on your lips, then dab and spread the lipcolor with your finger.
...Yes! I will re-purchase this lipstick again and I will try more shades soon!!!