Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Swatch: NYX Round Lipstick in Sierra

Just a quick swatch on my latest NYX lipstick collection.

I'm slacking a bit on featuring my collective hauls for the past months because I seldom buy makeup stuff anymore...I don't know why...maybe because I've found a new hobby (photography, swimming and designing stuff)

If I find the time, I'll just blog my collective haul from the past months in another post.

Anyway, I bought this online from getsophisticated for P160.

Natural light:

 w/ flash:

Swatch:
 Natural light:
I know, I look a bit fair in this picture...it's because I don't go out much anymore..I'm stuck inside my cave.

W/ flash:
w/ flash, you could see the yellow undertone of my skin.

Comment:
At first, I thought that I made the wrong choice on this lipstick because it looks brown in the tube..I was like, "Brown?! Why would I want to look like I smeared chocolate on my lips?!" but actually, it turned out to be like terracotta/orange which surprisingly suits me well! Another great orangey nude color for me!



2 comments:

  1. hey this looks so pretty on you....even i bought this shade

    heres my review

    http://makeupandbeautyarticles.blogspot.in/2012/02/nyx-round-lipstic-review-nyx-lipstic.html?utm_source=BP_recent

    ReplyDelete