I've had this for sometime now and this is one of my most worn nail polish of the moment!
I bought this last June (as stated on my past post) in Trinoma for only P80!!
- quality of the formula is not bad! stayed on my nails w/o chipping for 5 days at most!
- color is true to the bottle
- 2 coater
- dries quite fast, but not so fast that it would become streaky.
- chemical smell is quite strong.
- not readily available
- packaging looks quite cheap
Exact or Close Dupes could be:
- Color Club = High Society
- China Glaze = Recycle (this is just a little darker, but still close)
- MAC = On the Prowl (in the Hello Kitty Collection?)
- Rimmel London = 805 Grey Matter
- American Apparel Nail Lacquer in Mouse
and many more..you get the idea...
w/ my "night light"...(^_^)
Natural light: (sorry for the crappy lighting angle)