Saturday, August 28, 2010

BNC Nail Polish in 319 CAN BE a cheap Dupe to...


I've had this for sometime now and this is one of my most worn nail polish of the moment!
I bought this last June (as stated on my past post) in Trinoma for only P80!!


Pro:
- quality of the formula is not bad! stayed on my nails w/o chipping for 5 days at most!
- color is true to the bottle
- 2 coater
- affordable
- dries quite fast, but not so fast that it would become streaky.

Cons:
- chemical smell is quite strong.
- not readily available
- packaging looks quite cheap

Exact or Close Dupes could be:
- Color Club = High Society
- China Glaze = Recycle (this is just a little darker, but still close)
- MAC = On the Prowl (in the Hello Kitty Collection?)
- Rimmel London = 805 Grey Matter
- American Apparel Nail Lacquer in Mouse

and many more..you get the idea...

Swatches:

w/ my "night light"...(^_^)

W/ flash:

Natural light: (sorry for the crappy lighting angle)

No comments:

Post a Comment