Friday, June 10, 2011

Swatch: Etude House Peach Water Gloss in Plum Water

Finally, I've bought another Peach Water gloss to add in my Peach water gloss collection.

I don't think I'll be buying the "strawberry water" one because it's too light for my skintone...I think I would look dead if I wear that.

Anyway, my opinion about the Etude House Peach Water Glosses are still the same. They are still great lip glosses to have. Not really as pigmented to cover my dark lips, but it still gives my lips a "healthy look" to it.

Want to see my review and swatches of the other peach water glosses, just click here and here.

Here is my last installment (I hope) of the Etude House Peach Water Gloss Collection.

Etude House Peach Water Gloss in Plum Water
Plum water is a pink with a slight purple undertone to it. Purple-y color lipstick or lipgloss usually do not go well with warm, medium skintone, but this still works great with warm, medium skintone like mine.


Price:
It is still P298.00

as you can see, this lipgloss has a shimmer to it like the "watermelon water" . Do not worry, it doesn't feel gritty and it's really not obvious once it's on your lips even if you look at it closely in the mirror.

Swatch:
it looks different on different lightings

the slight purple undertone is more visible under fluorescent light.



Since, my adventure with lipglosses from Etude House was great, I'm planning on purchasing their Lucidarling Fantastic Rouge lipglosses (Long name for a lipgloss...kinda annoying sometimes)...I've heard this line is more pigmented than the Peach water one...What do you think? should I try it or not?





No comments:

Post a Comment