Tuesday, June 14, 2011

FYI: Etude House 20% Off Grand Sale Nationwide (Philippines only)

Yep! you've read it right! Etude House will be having their first ever Grand Sale 20% off on all items in all their branches nationwide starting tomorrow, June 15 to June 21!! One week!!! Woohoo!!

credits to Etude House Philippines (facebook account). I hope they won't mind me copying just for announcement purposes. (^_^)v


Of course I wanted to be one of the first to get the good ones! (^_^) I'm lucky that I've already convinced Mr. Panda Eyes to come with me in my shopping adventure tomorrow! Don't worry, it will be a "controlled haul" for me. I'm not going to buy the whole shop since SOME of their products are more of a miss than a hit for me, but then again, it's a sale and I'm not going to argue with that alluring red tag with a SALE on it...hahaha!

Hope to see some beauty bloggers there...I like to be anonymous so, I'll just observe...hahahaha!



No comments:

Post a Comment