Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Review: Kinepin Eyeliner and Eyebrow Pencil Sharpener
Price: more or less than Php 20.00
I don't like to waste money on just a pencil sharpener. So I've found this! and It does the same job like other expensive sharpeners I've seen out there.
- the blade is really sharp.
- I don't have to chill my eyeliner pencils and lipliner in the fridge. I can sharpen my pencils straight away!
- it already has 2 openings that fit small and jumbo pencils.
- it also comes with a plastic "stick" located on the middle of the sharpener for easy cleaning of eyeliner or lipliner residues that stick to the sharpener.
-very, very affordable.
Will I buy Again:
- if the blade is already useless (which will take forever to get it dull) then I will buy again and again!
5 out of 5 stars