Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Review: Kinepin Eyeliner and Eyebrow Pencil Sharpener


Product: Kinepin Pencil Sharpener

Price: more or less than Php 20.00

I don't like to waste money on just a pencil sharpener. So I've found this! and It does the same job like other expensive sharpeners I've seen out there.

Pro:
- the blade is really sharp.
- I don't have to chill my eyeliner pencils and lipliner in the fridge. I can sharpen my pencils straight away!
- it already has 2 openings that fit small and jumbo pencils.
- it also comes with a plastic "stick" located on the middle of the sharpener for easy cleaning of eyeliner or lipliner residues that stick to the sharpener.
-very, very affordable.

Cons:
-nothing!

Will I buy Again:
- if the blade is already useless (which will take forever to get it dull) then I will buy again and again!

Rating:
5 out of 5 stars

4 comments:

  1. kinepin brands are really a steal. ive once bought a kinepin mirror, nagsawa nlng ako cuz it doesnt seem to wear out. then i bought me a new paganini mirror, way back mos. ago, and the mirror's cover broke off. poor quality!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. try mo yung makeup brushes nila...very good quality din! (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. tlga? i didnt know na my brushes pala sila.. cge ill check.

    ReplyDelete