Sunday, December 27, 2009
Review: Elianto Shimmer Shadows (in Apricot and Soft Purple)
Product: Elianto Shimmer Shadows (in Apricot and Soft Purple)
Price: regular price is P119 each, but I got it on "sale" for P119 buy one get one free.
- has an "ok" color payoff.
- it comes in a quite big pan.. a bit similar sized to MAC eyeshadows.
Cons: - you have to buy an empty palette to put the eyeshadows in.
- this 2 eyeshadows in particular doesn't have any shimmer in it. I wonder why they categorize these 2 as "shimmer" eyeshadows..It's comes out matte even if I have applied a mixing medium. No shimmer..
- it looks a bit chalky when swatched.
Will I buy Again:
- I don't think so..I'm not impressed with their color range and the quality is not consistent compared to their other shimmer shadows that I've already bought from them. If they will improve their formulation then I'll buy again.
Ratings: 2 out of 5 stars!