Elianto Nail Color in Turquoise
this nail color leans a bit more on the green side than the blue.
The swatch on my nail should have to be more green than bluish...yep, crappy camera...the photo above is more accurate than this.
- affordable. I actually bought this during a sale in Sm dept. last June. I think I bought this for just P50-70+...about that price range.
- wide range of colors to choose from.
- I believe it has more product (14ml) than The Face shop (11ml) nailpolishes that I have.
- applies a bit streaky.
- does not lasts as long as my The Face Shop nailpolishes.
- you have to apply 3 coats for an opaque finish, but that's really not a con for me.
- it takes too long to dry which I hate so much.
not really a big fan of Elainto nailpolishes since all of their nail polishes in this line has the same so-so formula. Unless, they change the formula, I'll just buy their nail polishes on sale...I don't know if they still have a store in SM north edsa...I haven't seen any since their flagship store was closed and occupied by Etude House.