Even if the title is quite long, I've got little to say about these 2 products.
I bought this after using up all of my skinfood skincare products and the sample set of Etude House Total Age Renewal line (have to make a review on this too).
I remember I was on a tight budget and in need of a moisturizer for day and night. So I tried these Nivea visage moisturizers because it's affordable...I really don't believe in all the hype about whitening creams and cell renewal creams in a bottle, but I need some moisturizer asap.
NOTE: I've already finished up these moisturizers last march. I've used these products religiously for 3 months.
> Nivea Visage Sparkling White Day Care (Age Control)
Price: P100-200+ (I can't remember the exact price..sorry)
What it looks like: white, semi-gel-like consistency (has lighter consistency than the night cream)
Smell: I really can't describe, but it's quite pleasant.
- it did moisturize my face.
- I think it has spf 15
- absorbs quite easily.
- no whitening effect nor any age control thing (as if you can control the inevitable..not really expecting any of the hocus pocus...)
- melts off easily during a warm weather which is..um...everyday. I don't think the spf thing will be useful if the cream melts off your face easily.
> Nivea Visage Sparkling White Night Care (Cell Renewal)
What it looks like: very white, almost pasty thick cream
Smell: can't exlpain...quite pleasant.
- quite hard to spread bec. it's quite pasty. I don't know if it's just me...
- it moisturizes my face TOO MUCH almost to the point of being oily. Take note that I have a normal to oily skin (combination) (I'm really not looking forward to using this every night...I just have to because I have a tight budget at that time)
- how do I know if the cell renewal worked? can't comment on this.
I'm just glad that I've already finished those up...(^_^)