Thursday, June 17, 2010

Collective Haul: Discovered a New Nailpolish Stall and Skinfood products from a mall sale...what?!

Just want to share my sister-in-law's newest discovery of nailpolishes...of course, she told me then, as always, I have plans hoard nailpolishes a little at a time..hahahaha!


My sister in law discovered this stall in Trinoma located in front of Merrell. The stall sells many kinds of nailpolishes from metallic finish, cream finish, fine glitter finish, chunky glitter, and even the "cracking" nailpolish which is quite hard to find. The best part is, all these nailpolishes and even the nailpolish remover only costs P80 each. Their waterbased nailpolishes costs P120.

The owner (a Korean lady) told us that the nailpolish were imported from Korea, so the polishes and the nail polish remover has almost the same quality and texture as the expensive nailpolishes that are sold in skinfood, missha, etude house, elianto, faceshop and others. The only difference is that they don't have cute packaging like other Korean nailpolishes have, but that's ok with me.


Last saturday night, the SA from Skinfood SM North Edsa texted me about a sale on selected items on skinfood products. I was surprised that they would have a 50% off sale. I don't know if the sale was open to the public because I don't see any Sale sign outside the store, but it's true..they had a sale mainly on lippies and eye products and 2 of their skincare lines (which I can't remember the names).

I already tried the products and I can say it's not ENTIRELY GREAT.

I will have another NYX package from digitaltraincase coming soon!!! wahahahahaha! I got lipstick-happy again.. (^_^)

I hope I could post my swatches soon from my past Nyx haul last April...I got creamblush-happy at that time...hahahaha!


No comments:

Post a Comment