Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Review: Etude House Total Age Repair Set

I've already used up all of the product in the EH Total Age Repair set after I've finished my Skinfood Freash Juice C line and even before I've started using the Nivea face creams (which I've reviewed before this) and I've decided to make a review about it just now..lazy me.

Date I bought it: last year even before Etude House opened here in the Philippines last December.

Price: bought it online for P100 (sample set) and yes, we buy samples here...kinda sad to think about something that's supposed to be free...

Duration of use: finished within 2 months (Nov-Dec 2009)

Smell: all of the products have a herbal smell...more on the "Tander Cats"/ Mature lady (a.k.a old lady smell)...my husband commented on the smell immediately after I've applied it on my face...He was laughing so hard because I smell like an "old" lady...I was like...whatever...as long as it's effective...


Etude House Total Age Repair Activating Toner

What it looks like: no color, watery in consistency (just like your regular toner w/o color)

Comments:
- cleanse/tones quite well w/o drying your skin. Other than that, nothing really special about this.


Etude House Total Age Repair Royal Serum

What it looks like: slightly milky white, gel-like consistency

Comments:
- absorbs quite well in the skin.
- doesn't feel oily.
- leaves my skin smooth and quite radiant (quite surprised by this.)
- helped minimize my fine lines under my eyes even if it's just temporary. ( I have a bad habit of rubbing my eyes.)
- did not broke out from using this.

Etude House Total Age Repair Activating Emulsion

What it looks like: slightly milky white, watery consistency

Comments:
- I only use this every morning before the serum. For me it is enough to moisturize my face. If I also use the cream w/ the emulsion, my face will become an oil mine in no time.
- good moisturizer
- helped in making my face smooth and quite radiant.
- did not broke out from using this.
- takes awhile before it absorbs completely in my skin.

Etude House Total Age Repair Royal Cream

What it looks like: cream colored, but it has a mix of gel-like/cream consistency.

Comments:
- takes awhile to absorb in the skin.
- I only use this at night because it can moisturize quite well on its own.
- help make my skin feel smooth and quite radiant.
- If you use this in the morning (in a tropical country), your face will most likely feel sticky and a bit oily.
- did not broke out from using this.


Hope this brief review helped. (^_^)




3 comments:

  1. i also have the set and havent open the box yet =)

    are they any good for the wrinkles?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't comment on deep wrinkles, etc. I've just observed that it helped minimize my fine lines under my eyes. (^_^) Try it! I hope it will work for you too! (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello there! was looking for a review on this one and found yours... :) didn't like the product reviews that much especially when you said the "old ladt smell" hahaha. but btw you got a new follower in me. :)


    hope you visit mine too though it's so new! ^__^
    http://mysophisticatedswag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete