Another NYX Powder blush review. You can tell that I love them because of it's quality, pigmentation and affordable price.
NYX powder blush in Summer Peach
I haven't really seen any swatches on this powder blush when I was planning on purchasing it at that time. I think this was one of the recent blushes that NYX have released during the summer (in the US) last year? I don't know...
all I know was I'm quite curious to take the plunge in buying it (or any other product that interests me) even though I haven't heard/read about it. The more unhyped the product is, the better, at least for me...hahaha!
online at Digitaltraincase (link on my sidebar)
Price when bought:
- P259 (prices subject to change...just check her site every now and then.)
it looks kinda like the peachy version of NARS Orgasm in the pan. No, I don't have any NARS blushes (yet), but I've seen a ton of photos and swatches of that famous blush that I got tired of lemming for it. Anyway, the shimmers in the blush is not gritty or chunky in anyway.
- the shimmers are not gritty and doesn't look chunky when applied on the cheeks. It just looks like you have a healthy peachy glow...very cliche' I know. The shimmers are not really in-your-face unlike the NYX powder blush in Pinched (refer to the swatches).
- lasts long on my cheeks
- If you have the NYX Powder blush in Pinched, you would actually be surprised that it looks similar to the NYX Summer Peach when you look at it in person, but if you look at it very closely and swatch it side by side, they're really different from one another.
In the Pan:
- peach color with golden shimmers
- pinky peach (more pink) with silver shimmers
at first glance, they look very similar, but if you look closely, Summer Peach is a true peach color that has golden shimmers while Pinch is a pinky peach (more on the pink side) color with silver shimmers.
(all pictures are "clickable" to enlarge)
As you can see, there's a big difference in the color and how the shimmers are distributed when applied on the skin. The shimmers of Pinched is more obvious than the Summer Peach which just looks like a subtle golden sheen.
I did not swatch this heavily.
Will I repurchase?
Definitely. especially the other colors I still don't have. (^_^)